Niti Aayog Updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi chairs the seventh assembly of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog day who will focus on varied Points resembling crop diversification, city governance and implementation of Nationwide Schooling Coverage.
board, high physique of NITI Aayog, contains all Chief Ministers, Deputy Governors of Union Territories and several other Union Ministers. The prime minister is the boss of NITI Aayog. This will probably be it first bodily encounter of Council after July 2019.
All updates on the assembly:
• President of Bihar minister Sources instructed CNN-News18 that Nitish Kumar is not going to attend the assembly.
• West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee and Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan arrive for the assembly.
Prime Minister Modi will chair the seventh assembly of the Governing Council of Niti Aayog at Rashtrapati Bhawan Cultural Middle immediately
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee and Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan arrive for the assembly picture.twitter.com/tivmy8IZ02
– Ani (ANI) August 7, 2022
• To be held at Rashtrapati Bhawan Cultural Middle Agenda of The assembly contains diversifying crops and attaining self-sufficiency in Oilseeds, legumes and farming communities, implementation of Nationwide Schooling Coverage and City Governance.
• Telangana Chief Minister Ok Chandrasekhar Rao on Saturday stated prime minister He’ll interrupt the assembly as an indication of Protest towards The present “discriminatory” pattern of Middle in the direction of international locations. In a strongly worded letter to Modi, the KCR, as Rao is understood, stated that India as a robust nation can solely develop when nations develop. He stated that solely sturdy and economically vibrant international locations could make India a robust nation. Description of Niti Aayog Chief Telangana minister’s choice to me boycott “Unlucky” board assembly. “It’s unlucky that Chief Minister of Telangana selected to not take part in Board of Administrators Assembly of NITI Aayog contract on August 7,” Aayog stated whereas dismissing the costs introduced by Rao.
• Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Man stated he’ll increase many points, together with a authorized one assure to a minimal assist worth (MSP) for Crops on the assembly. Three years later, he stated, any consultant from Punjab would attend the NITI Aayog assembly. Punjab was among the many 4 states that didn’t attend the earlier Governing Council assembly held in February 2021.
• in accordance with official The assertion was issued on Friday, in The drive from the path of constructing India Regular, Sustainable and Inclusive, Seventh Board Assembly of NITI Aayog will boot manner for Synergy in the direction of a brand new period of Cooperation and cooperation between the Middle and the States / Union Territories. “the assembly additionally focus on Significance of chair for India for federation system and the function international locations can play in Spotlight progress on the G20 platform.
• as a part of preparations for assembly, nationwide convention of Chiefs of Trustees held in Dharmshala in June 2022. Presiding over the convention prime minister It was attended by chief trustees of All states and UTs, together with senior Officers of Central and state governments. The seventh assembly of the Board of Administrators will search to finalize the roadmap and results-oriented motion plan on All of The above subjects, the assertion added.
• typically , full Board assembly occurs yearly And the final yearhas held on February 20 President minister’s of He didn’t attend West Bengal, Punjab, Telangana and Gujarat final Board of Administrators Assembly. The then President of Gujarat minister Vijay Rupani additionally Skipping the assembly for well being causes. The board assembly didn’t happen in 2020 as a result of coronavirus pandemic. The primary Assembly of the Council happened on February 8, 2015.
With enter from PTI
Learn the newest information And the Breaking information over right here