This 24th annual survey of employers supplies an in depth take a look at developments in employer-sponsored well being protection, together with premiums, worker contributions, cost-sharing provisions, provide charges, wellness packages, and employer practices. The 2022 survey included 2,188 interviews with non-federal private and non-private corporations.
Annual premiums for employer-sponsored household well being protection reached $22,463 this 12 months, with employees on common paying $6,106 towards the price of their protection. The typical deductible amongst lined employees in a plan with a normal annual deductible is $1,763 for single protection. Staff at smaller corporations contribute on common contribute almost $2,000 extra towards the price of household protection than employees at smaller corporations. In addition they face normal annual deductibles which are $1,000 greater on common. This 12 months’s report additionally seems at employers’ experiences and views about psychological well being and substance use companies, telemedicine, and wellness packages.
Survey outcomes are launched in a number of codecs, together with a full report with downloadable tables on a wide range of matters, a abstract of findings, and an article revealed within the journal Well being Affairs.
- A information launch asserting the publication of the 2022 Employer Well being Advantages Survey is out there.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- The Abstract of Findings supplies an outline of the 2022 survey outcomes and is out there underneath the Abstract of Findings tab.
- The whole Employer Well being Advantages Survey report contains over 200 displays and is out there underneath the Report tab. The “Report” tab accommodates 13 separate sections. Customers can view every part individually or obtain the part displays from the correct aspect of the respective part web page.
- Greater than 20 overview slides from the 2022 Employer Well being Advantages Survey can be found as a slideshow.
- Commonplace errors for chosen estimates can be found within the Technical Complement.
- Employer Well being Advantages Surveys from 1998–2021 can be found right here. Please notice that historic survey studies haven’t been revised with methodological modifications.
- Researchers could request a public use dataset by going to Contact Us and selecting “TOPIC: Well being Prices.”